Court Filings

The Pulaski County Circuit and County Clerk’s employees are working weekdays 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Business should be conducted online, by phone, or email if possible. Please contact the appropriate department for more details.

Filing of documents to initiate cases in the Circuit Court of Pulaski County, as well as documents related to existing court cases, can be performed through the Central Receiving Department.  Access to documentation from current or past court cases can be gained through the Court Records Department.


(501) 340-8412 or for questions about filing a document, or (501) 340-8766 or for questions about research.

Search Court Records >